Monday, October 19, 2009

My new house disaster.

From An E-mail Dated Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 3:46 PM



Data from
http://www.melissadata.com/lists/ezlists/ezHomeowners.aspx?zip=91763

I bought for $210K in June 2003,   The house originally was had at a HUD auction for $150K around  Dec 01.

For Photo's of when I just bought it.
http://www.dnull.com/house/




I really wanted to sell  after our return from India August 2006.   Look at house trading volumes, barely any homes are selling now.




View Larger Map

10/19/09
Well after pouring some $35K in to new windows, upgrading the electricity and adding central air and building a work shed in the back, I have lost it.
Worst part is I worked so hard to pay down all my debts, running all over from Orange County to Santa Barbara to find work to pay the mortgage. Ultimately end up unemployed and unable to pay the mortgage, Couldn't find any renters, or buyers. Unable to live there because it's too far from any tech companies to work for.   And just too damn hot to even go out for a walk or try to get any programming done while there.

No comments: